[Coco] Re: Rainbow on Disc - OCR

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Fri Jun 10 12:52:14 EDT 2005

John,

You can go ahead and get started.  He has stated that the details of the
production, packaging, and deliverables will not be up to him on this
project.  His requirements are that whatever materials are used that he
receive a license fee for each issue of the magazine that is used as a
source.  I will clarify this point in specific with him just to make sure,
but I think that it's a non-issue.  The $.25 license fee for an issue
should cover the inclusion of OCR'd text, Rainbow on Tape/Disk, and full
page scans.

Regards,
Michael Harwood