[Coco] RE: Rainbow magazines]

Rswoger at aol.com Rswoger at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 16:10:19 EDT 2005

>From Bob
You guys are right. I just tried to OCR a JPG and a GIF. Many mistakes. I
tried PNG and TIFF as suggested also available as saves from paint. PNGs were
better and TIFF were even better yet. Thanks, guys, for bringing that to my
attention.

I believe that obtaining program listings using OCR would be a real PLUS.
Remember all that typing we used to do?

I for one hate PDF files because of their size and the requirement for a
reader which is also large and slow. As you see on my web site, I like something
small and fast like I give you all when you read the newsletters.

_http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside_
(http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside)

Bob
--==GATOR==--