[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Rainbow in PDF?

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Wed Jun 8 00:00:33 EDT 2005

The early versions of The Rainbow (before the switch to PageMaker in the
late '80s or early '90s) were literally put together with scissors and
Scotch tape, so these issues do not exist in electronic form. The PageMaker
files were stored on floppies, but I do not know if he kept them on archive
anywhere.