[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Rainbow in PDF?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Jun 6 19:59:52 EDT 2005

IF that is the case then from about 1980 to about 1985, Ventura
Publishing was one of the better publishing softwares for the PC.
MS Word from about version 5 is usable. For the Mac world there
was Pagemaker, Framemaker and Adobe Illistrator. For Sun
workstations there was Interleaf(grief). Framemaker crossed
platforms and became available on both PC and Sun workstations.

And the latest news is that Mac is crossing over and the next
generation Macs will use an Intel Processor. Looks like there will be
little differences now.

james