[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Rainbow in PDF?

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 18:44:35 EDT 2005

IIRC, he used a Tandy 1000 for the typesetting:  he explained it in a
print#-2 column, but the overall gist was that Falsoft used Cocos for most
of it, but the "final assembly" was done on a DOS PC.

John

PS:  If someone wants to do the work, I have a complete set of Rainbows
(many falling apart already) which I am willing to donate to the cause.  I'm
assuming the hardest part will be the newspaper formats at the end of the
run, but what do I know?  Little 'r' me if you are willing to sign up for
the scanning work, and I'll pay to ship the magazines your way.  FWIW, it
may be easier to start this process with Hot Coco in order to learn what
works, what doesn't, and figure out how long it would take to scan all the
Rainbows.