[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Rainbow in PDF?

John Hogerhuis jhoger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:34:39 EDT 2005

When was PageMaker ported to Windows? To some degree I think Windows
gui was brought up to speed with the Mac to support PageMaker.

In any event, I'd guess it was a combination of several different
systems ending up finally in the hands of photocompositors. So what
exists if anything would be a hodgepodge of different formats. After
all the earliest copies were "typeset" on a dot matrix line printer,
so we know the tech evolved over time...

-- John.