[Coco] [Color Computer] Rainbow in PDF? Comments?

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Sun Jun 5 14:23:31 EDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 18:10 +0000, Dave wrote:
> Hi John,
> I didn't note reselling them, just archiving them to PDF.
> Three less boxes in the garage and my wifes a lot happier.
> I figure they should all fit on one DVD-Rom :-)
> Paper is nice but takes up much too much room.
> Cheers Dave

Well, yeah... guess I assumed the intent was to distribute them.

If it's worth it for you to do all that work just to save some space, I
guess it makes sense for you (but you know that, so why ask us?).

Plus I guess it gives an archive in case it ever becomes safe to
redistribute them.

But if something could be worked out where it could be redistributed
now, the work of scanning could also be distributed as well and we'd
have a fantastic resource available to everyone (even if it costs
something to get it).

-- John.

Yahoo! Groups Links