[Coco] [Color Computer] Rainbow in PDF? Comments?

Dave dx375 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:10:12 EDT 2005

Hi John,
I didn't note reselling them, just archiving them to PDF.
Three less boxes in the garage and my wifes a lot happier.
I figure they should all fit on one DVD-Rom :-)
Paper is nice but takes up much too much room.
Cheers Dave

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "John R. Hogerhuis"
<jhoger at p...> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 12:59 +0000, Dave wrote:
>
> > Any comments on the value of doing this?
>
> Very useful and valuable, completely illegal, and possibly risky
given
> the copyright holder.
>
> Has anyone asked Lonnie for permission? I'd guess he would want
some
> money out of it, but all that means is that it couldn't be
distributed
> for free.
>
> -- John.

Yahoo! Groups Links