[Coco] Entire OT: Me and mine

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Jun 2 13:10:27 EDT 2005

On Jun 1, 2005, at 9:10 PM, James Dessart wrote:

Me and mine are going to be moving soon, heading off to
live on a farm in Nova Scotia. I wont be programming at
all for the next couple of years, I have to recover from a
serious case of burnout.  I'm gonna stick around on the
list, and my CoCo's going with me, I'm just not going to
be all that active, project and list wise.

James,

James:

Sorry to hear that you are burned out, but I am glad that
you are taking care of yourself.  Hopefully you will get
your second wind and come back stronger than ever.

Take care and best of luck.

-Jim