[Coco] Rainbow on Disc Update

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Mon Jun 20 00:28:36 EDT 2005

Hey all,

I have been scanning away and have scanned in the first 11 issues of
Volume 1 - a total of 292 pages.  Post production cleanup needs to be done
on these before being published to PDF, but I think that breaking the work
up by Volume  and proceeding from the first through the last makes the
most sense.

I am off to Jackson lake for my family's yearly camping vacation - I won't
be near email until I get back late Thursday night.  It won't be until
Saturday that I will be able to pick the project back up so please be
patient and gentle with me...!  ;)

Regards,
Michael Harwood