[Coco] Re: Color Computer 3 prototype

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Fri Jan 21 07:27:54 EST 2005

> If the security fuses are not blown

Why should someone have done this? I guess they are readable.

> Hard to tell with all the stickers on the
> board.

I suggest this is the first thing to do: take a photo of all the
stickers and where they have been placed (maybe this helps later to
figure out a system *why* some ICs have been marked (I guess it's kind
of "tested" or "updated"). Then: remove carefully the stickers and have
a look on the chip numbers. Whew, I wouldn't dare to touch this UFO with
all this wire wrapping... I wonder if all wires are still in place. Is
there any kind of video output connector visible?

>  I would rather see this type of traffic here
> rather than Ebay threads.....anyone object? Seems CoCo related?

Oops you're right. I just complained about OS bashing and now I polluted
the list with my opinion to ebay behaviour. Asking forgiveness! :-)

Torsten