[Coco] Bad news, good news...

John Kowalski sock at axess.com
Wed Dec 14 11:43:01 EST 2005

At 11:02 AM 14/12/2005 -0500, CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts wrote:
>John
>
>How are you weighting the RGB signals when mixing?
>
>If using op amps which ones?
>
>james

Hi James,

I know I should have, but it was just a quick thing I put together - red,
green and blue all get the same weight.  You can see in the photo that green
appears slightly darker and blue slightly lighter than in the RGB
screenshot.  I can try replacing the resistors and taking another photo of a
more accurate S-video conversion.
The circuit is dirt simple, just some resistors and a 3904 transistor.

                                         John Kowalski (Sock Master)
                                         http://www.axess.com/twilight/sock/