[Coco] Serial to USB adaptor compatible with CoCo?

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Sun Dec 11 00:21:44 EST 2005

Rumor has it that Chris Hawks may have mentioned these words:

>     A loooong time ago, I ported KA9Q to both OS9 6809 and OS9 68000. It's
>a group of programs that provide TCP/IP thru a serial port via PPP. I used
>it to have telnet and ftp capabilities on both my Coco

<MODE="Beavis">

Heh. Heh. Heheheh. Kewl! Thats... Like... Kewl!

</MODE>

>  and MM1.

Any way to convert an Amiga 4000T to one? (read: Can I get OS-9 to run on
my Amiga?) - IIRC, there was a version that ran on the Atari ST, but I've
never heard if there was a port to the Amiga...

>  I connected
>via PPP from my Coco to my Linux box and it connected via PPP to my ISP.
>Didn't have a Coco browser, but, kinda neat to FTP from RTSI to my CocoIII!
>
>     I have disks of both. I offer them for free (it's GPL) at my booth at
>the CocoFests.

I'll tell the wifey we're booked that weekend... ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
  _±±_                          zmerch at 30below.com
(©||®)  If at first you don't succeed, nuclear warhead
  _)(_   disarmament should *not* be your first career choice.