[Coco] Updates on ongoing projects? (requesting updates...)

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Dec 10 05:35:51 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/10/05 12:17:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
johnguin at hotmail.com writes:

Does  anyone have an update on the Rainbow magazine scanning project and/or
the  VGA video adapter for the Coco?

The SVGA converter is in beta testing now.  As soon as all  issues
are dealt with I will start taking orders for it.    The  waiting list right
now
is about eight people who were at the last fest and showed an  interest
in it then.   I'll let everybody know on this list when the time  comes.
very soon now.....

Roy