[Coco] [Color Computer] Creating a DSK file on a real coco..

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sun Dec 25 17:06:23 EST 2005

George, skipping the first 4 blocks of the disk in the B09 programme is not
the answer. You'll find that those 1024 bytes were put there when you
created the .dsk file (I guess you did this using the MES create command in
the devices pull-down?)

Try mounting a copy of an existing dsk file that has the same size as the
one you're trying to create. If you don't have one, yell, and I will help
with that.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.