[Coco] Bad news, good news...

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 00:01:18 EST 2005

On 12/11/2005 11:36 pm, Roger Merchberger wrote:
> Rumor has it that George Ramsower may have mentioned these words:
> >----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Merchberger"
> >
> >>After almost 4 years, I've finally sparked up one of my CoCos again!
> >>
> >>Our local "Mega Mart" (if you can call it that) had 15" LCD TVs on sale
> >>for $188. The wifey wanted to pick up one of these critters as a "Bedroom
> >>TV." Roger was thinking "CoCo TV!" ;-)
> >
> >Roger,
> >
> >Does the manual that came with the TV tell you how many pixels the LCD
> > has?
> 1024x768, same resolution as a standard 15" LCD, but has the added
> TV-flavored options.

Haysoose, Maria unt Giuseppi, I keep finding briners all over the place,  Just
found one tother day over on the Free State Project board.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Madison said that tyranny would come to this land only under the guise of
fighting a foreign enemy. One hundred ninety-three years after his
unnecessary war with Britain, I must say he was right. -- Anthony Gregory