[Coco] Re: Thoughts about going back to school full time.

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Thu Dec 8 12:48:25 EST 2005

At 12:23 PM 12/8/05 -0500, Ward Griffiths wrote:
>Especially in Europe, much more so than in the US.  You ain't nothin' over
>there unless you can put something fancier than "Mister" in front of your
>name.

Actually, it's the US that's worse in that regard, at least in the creative
arts. I have much higher respect in Europe becuase their culture
understands art has a different set of requirements from commerce. The US
has commodified everything, but Europe hasn't quite yet collapsed under the
Capitaliban. :)

Dennis