[Coco] OT: Thoughts about going back to school full time.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Dec 4 23:29:02 EST 2005

James:

First off thanks for the reply, you made some really good
points.  Secondly, I think I have asked a similar question
a while back.  Oh well, I guess I'm showing my age.

I thought that the BSET may be a way to move into an
engineering tech position.  Maybe that's not the way to go
then.  For reason's I won't go into, I am looking at
changing jobs, so your comment about getting the BSET not
being a good decission is making me think about some other
options.

One option is to take advantage of the resources I have
(CoCo, 6809 trainer, Ethernut, etc...) and use those to
refresh and improve my skill set.  It's cheaper, and more
fun.  Some things like math and C I can also do on my own.

Thanks again for the input.

Jim