[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Sad News For Canadian's

Dave dx375 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:51:50 EDT 2005

Glen, to be honest with you this might be a good thing...

I haven't been able to buy decent parts and other hobbyist items at
the Shack for awhile.....

Circuit City turned the stores into another Future Shop / Best Buy
type of store....

I do wish the U.S. Radio Shack would re-invest up here tho.....

My 3 cents (1 cent US)

Cheers Dave

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "glenvdb" <glenvdb at h...> wrote:

> I was just at the local mall, Picking up another VideoTex unit from
the
> postoffice, and I stopped in at the local Radio Shack. The guy there
> said within the next couple of weeks, they will be gone. Its seems
> Circut City down in the US, bought out Intertan (canadian arm of
> Tandy). So the Shack is history in Canada! I know most of you will
say
> they were gone a long time ago, but I still shopped there ocasionaly
> for watch batteries and such. Sad, Sad day.
> -Glen

Yahoo! Groups Links