[Coco] [Color Computer] Sad News For Canadian's

glenvdb glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:34:05 EDT 2005

I was just at the local mall, Picking up another VideoTex unit from the
postoffice, and I stopped in at the local Radio Shack. The guy there
said within the next couple of weeks, they will be gone. Its seems
Circut City down in the US, bought out Intertan (canadian arm of
Tandy). So the Shack is history in Canada! I know most of you will say
they were gone a long time ago, but I still shopped there ocasionaly
for watch batteries and such. Sad, Sad day.
-Glen

Yahoo! Groups Links