[Coco] Fanfold printer paper (for dot matrix)?

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Tue Sep 28 16:08:35 EDT 2004

Google:

Ribbons for Seikosha SP-800, SP-1000, ...
... Black Nylon Printer Ribbon Replaces the following part numbers: Amstrad
Z70216;
Radio ... Headstart 939; Radio Shack/Tandy DMP130, DMP130A, DMP132, DMP133,
DMP134 ...
http://www.oldfaithfulcomputer.com/psup/impact/types/0139.sht

And I'm sure there are others.

Neil