[Coco] Fanfold printer paper (for dot matrix)?

Kenneth Schunk ken.schunk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 15:58:24 EDT 2004

Fanfold paper shouldn't be a problem - most water treatment and the
like control systems use dot matrix alarm printers with fanfold paper.
I just put a couple of Epson dot matrix printers in last month on a
boiler control project. Ribbons for an old DMP132, on the other hand,
might be a bit tougher item to find.

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:57:50 -0700, alsplace at pobox.com