[Coco] HDB-DOS wish list

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Sep 23 23:32:05 EDT 2004

The main problem is the weird cases where somebody puts the stack above $E000,
so that it vanishes when the ROM is switched in.  (Word Power 3 is the only
example I know of.)  Other than that, switching the extra ROM in when required
and switching $E000 back to RAM mode when it isn't doesn't create problems, if
you have the switching routine do the required restoring of the initial state on
the way out.

Art