[Coco] RGB/HDB-DOS drive swapping

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Tue Sep 21 16:11:40 EDT 2004

Ben,

Robert has authorized us to start distribution of his Color Fog program.
The problem is that I have almost ZERO free time, orders, designing,
proto-typing, building, testing, shipping, bookkeeping has been a REAL
chore this year. Company grew over 50% last year.

Steve Ostrom's backup program is another one to reviewed. It is nice to
have software being developed. Nick's games I have as well but don't recall
if they work under HDB-DOS. Those to are must haves! I don't play
much....but I do collect. I have over 50 CoCo3s in the house right now! :)

Boisy and I are having a blast, it truly is fun adding technology to a
computer that never had the chance when it was born......

Mark