[Coco] RS-DOS file manager for OS-9

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Sep 21 16:00:11 EDT 2004

These sound like similar issues that the PCF (PC-DOS) file manager had
to face for OS-9/non-6809.  Utilities that try to open "." and parse
directly would be problematic.  I'll take a look at that as soon as I
can -- the overhead of a file manager might make this not worthwhile.

Question:  Is there anything that prevents one from loading a file
manager, using it, then unlinking it?  (Other than the wasted space in
the rest of the 8K MMU block on a CoCo.)