[Coco] Re: Computer Chronicles CoCo Episode

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 08:43:42 EDT 2004

Very neat Boisy. Good find. I downloaded the Mpeg-2 to my laptop, hooked it
up to the TV and watched the episode.
It was good to see the CoCo there, and that poor Multipak on its face every
shot it was in. :-)

Those 386-SX Multimedia PCs were a trip too.

Charlie

"Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote in
message news:7FE614BB-09E0-11D9-8A22-0003939F08E6 at boisypitre.com...