[Coco] Computer Chronicles CoCo Episode

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sat Sep 18 22:06:20 EDT 2004

Years back someone (possibly Allen Huffman?) mentioned that the show on
PBS, Computer Chronicles, actually did an episode on Tandy Computers
with a segment on the Color Computer and OS-9.  Over those years, I've
tried to find more information about the episode.  Finally, after
running a search on the web, I found the video of the 1991 episode:

http://www.archive.org/movies/details-db.php?
collection=computerchronicles&collectionid=episode_921

The first part of the show covers the CoCo in great detail and even
shows screen shots of Multi-Vue and OS-9, and mentions them by name.  A
rather nerdy looking guy named Mark Paulson from the Santa Clara CoCo
User Group is doing most of the talking during the interview.  Very,
very interesting.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
E-Mail: boisy at boisypitre.com