[Coco] Help with Cloud-9 install -- oops.

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Mon Sep 20 08:29:01 EDT 2004

At 9/19/2004 10:04 PM -0500, you wrote:

Al,

/i0=/i1? That is the difference between MASTER and SLAVE. In the Cloud-9
installation I also disable the auto query bit... All in the SuperDriver .docs.

All you should have to do is go to the /dd/modules/superdriver/rbf/cloud9
dir and copy the i0_ide_128mb_cfpart.dd to i1_ide_128mb_cfpart.dd. Then use
DED or EZGEN to go change the MASTER bit to a SLAVE bit, update the CRC,
save to disk, poof... Done. Then got to the /dd/nitros9/ver030204/bootlist
directory and edit the bootlists floppy and hard drive to add in the module
you just created. Run the scripts and create the disk, mb_floppy_d0,
mb_hard_dd, then mb_hdbdos, backup HDB-DOS disk to a HDB-DOS drive, we
default to 255, then run"link:4 on it.

Done......

Mark