[Coco] Help with Cloud-9 install -- oops.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Sep 19 23:04:46 EDT 2004

On Sep 19, 2004, at 8:19 PM, Mark Marlette wrote:
> First line of read.me is....
>
> *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***

Done.  Fully restored.  :-)  Thanks!

Now to figure out why I can't make /i1 look like /i0.  My attempts with
dmode led to a descriptor which still pointed to /i0.  Odd -- maybe
there is some hidden field dmode can't touch I need to change?

I want to make the /i1 mimic the same settings for /i0.  I will end up
with two 128MB parts, identical on the RS-DOS and OS-9 sides.

And it seems I need to get to work writing some new utilities to do
alot of this for me.