[Coco] Re: Re: running RSDOS games from hard drive?

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 11:52:06 EDT 2004

My Zenix is copy-protected. I purchased it when it was 1st released, way
back when. So is my Draconian disk, also purchased way back when. :-)

I would love to have a backup for my Zenix, if you could make a DSK ??

Charlie

"Frederick D Provoncha" <elderpav at juno.com> wrote in
message news:20040918.235835.820.0.elderpav at juno.com...