[coco] For Boisy or Mark ref Super Driver

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Sep 17 10:41:49 EDT 2004

Roy,

Thanks for the kind words but there are others that are helping out just
like yourself. Your attention to detail is noticed in what you do and have
done, it shows.

I have an older DSPL, which was before an XRGB device. I just haven't had
the time to play with it. :) I have the SCART cable and need to do the COMP
SYNC mod that I believe that you did.

I appreciate you stepping up and helping out.

Regards,

Mark