[Coco] Updated KenTon SCSI drivers for OS-9?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Sep 16 09:33:28 EDT 2004

On Sep 16, 2004, at 6:23 AM, James Dessart wrote:
> If you're running Mac OS X you should be able to use dd and the like,
> as long as you can find the device name (Disk Utility will help there,
> I think).

I looked at 'dd' but couldn't quite figure out what it wanted -- but I
think I'm pretty close.

My copy using the old "ARC" (copy, not archiving) utility ran all night
without locking up -- but ran out of memory.  Too many files I guess.
I am now letting a DSAVE run to see if it works better (tho much much
slower).