[Coco] Updated KenTon SCSI drivers for OS-9?

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Wed Sep 15 21:36:29 EDT 2004

Allen, Bob, et al:

No SCSI driver for the CoCo that I know of uses the SCSI
disconnect/reconnect feature, so that is not the problem.  I'm not sure
what Allen is seeing.  It could be a SCISYS issue, it could be
SuperDrivers, it could be hardware.  What's interesting is that Allen
describes the lock-up as an inactive keyboard, though the CLEAR key
still causes the cursor to blink.  This tells me that control is stuck
in the driver with interrupts unmasked.  This usually points to an
infinite loop in the driver that is not encountering an exit condition.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
E-Mail: boisy at boisypitre.com
Mobile: (337) 739-7584