[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Leisure Suit Larry problem - bug?

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 21:35:36 EDT 2004

Tonight I figured out the game has the problem only if i READ MAGAZINE in
the store.
If I walk out side all is well.
Get this though.......... If i hit TAB and go to another window and use view
to look at a gif, while the gif is loading with view, i can TAB back to LSL
and read magazine in the store with no troubles.
It doesnt make sense to me! :-)
I'll have to try all this over again with the copy I have coming.

Charlie

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:41459820.1080101 at worldnet.att.net...