[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Leisure Suit Larry problem - bug?

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 10:01:02 EDT 2004

I'm thinking it is not the executable, but a corrupt data file it accesses.
When I READ MAGAZINE, the disk accesses and it tries to load the right
stuff, but the graphics go crazy, sometimes you can make out some of the
picture before the lockup, sometimes the whole screen turns to a weird
pattern and the system locks.

Like, I said I wont know until I have another copy that has nothing to do
with the lsl_fixed.os9 disk image.

Unfortunately my backup 128k CoCo3 seems to be broken. It starts up fine,
but just will not use the disk system. DIR gives corrupt looking file
listings, Nitros9 boot disks just return to the OK prompt.... loading a ML
program gives a FS error...... Rom pak games seem to work fine though.

I just hope my main CoCo3 has nothing wrong with it, thats my main concern.

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:41459820.1080101 at worldnet.att.net...