[Coco] got a spare coco3 anyone?

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sun Sep 12 12:26:06 EDT 2004

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:14:38 EDT
Nuxie at aol.com wrote:

> hello everyone my name is mary and my dad was a major coco enthusiast or as
> some of you call yoruselves a coconut lol. anyway he has passed on and when i
> went to get his stuff my uncle had gotten rid of everything. so all i have now
>
> are about 300 5 1/2 floppy disks i would like to get ahold of a coco 3 system
> with a 6309 cpu in it and a disk controller. i have been hanging out alot at
> coco3.com and im really getting excited about coco's so i think that i will
> like to have one also to play with as well but the main reason is just so i
> cna sort through dads disks. if anyone has one they would liek to sell to me
> please let me know.
> thank you.
> Mary Kramer
> daughter of elad remark (egad its elad)

I've got a spare Coco 3 (actually 2 of them) but they are standard 6809's with
128k of RAM. If you want one, all I ask is for shipping costs.

By the way, I AM going to see what I can in my Rainbow magazines about your
father. I would have this weekend, but my daughter thought it would be a good
time to get an ear infection, my wife needed to get a cold, and I went out and
bought a sinus infection and had it installed. (No extra charge for the
installation!!)

I will try and get to it this week, if I can. :)

-M.