[Coco] got a spare coco3 anyone?

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 12:14:38 EDT 2004

hello everyone my name is mary and my dad was a major coco enthusiast or as
some of you call yoruselves a coconut lol. anyway he has passed on and when i
went to get his stuff my uncle had gotten rid of everything. so all i have now
are about 300 5 1/2 floppy disks i would like to get ahold of a coco 3 system
with a 6309 cpu in it and a disk controller. i have been hanging out alot at
coco3.com and im really getting excited about coco's so i think that i will
like to have one also to play with as well but the main reason is just so i cna
sort through dads disks. if anyone has one they would liek to sell to me please
let me know.
thank you.
Mary Kramer
daughter of elad remark (egad its elad)