[Coco] Emulator problems under XP

Fedor Steeman steeman at webspeed.dk
Thu Sep 2 03:37:13 EDT 2004

OK, well I do not feel much like deleting, reformatting and partitioning my
main HD, so this 'partition magic'-tool seems like a good option. I also do
have a second HD in my WinXP machine that I transplanted once from my old
and dead Win98 machine. Are you saying that  I can install DOS 7 on that
secondary HD (perhaps partition first)? How would I make the system boot
from that HD instead of the main one then? Will I still be able to access my
CD-drives?

Cheers,
Fedor