[Coco] Re: Blue Streak Ultima serial to parallel inteface

Rodney V Hamilton Rodney_Hamilton at GBRonline.com
Wed Sep 1 13:23:40 EDT 2004

In article <000e01c49017$5c5a8420$8710bc3f at FredKolesar>, kkolesar at penn.com says...

>I have an Blue Streak Ultima serial to parallel interface  -  200 to19200
>baud, that
>needs an minor ( I think ) repair.
>
>The cable that would connect it to the back of  a Color Computer has pulled
>loose from
>the interface board.  The wires are Red, Orange, and Brown, and I have no idea
>which
>one goes to which solder spot on the board where the cable enters the plastic
>case.
>
>Can anyone help??

Sure, Fred.
Looking at the top of the board (knob & IC side) with the cable hole at
the upper right, the three wires on mine are RED/BROWN/ORANGE with the
Orange wire's pad closest to the rotary dial knob.

                  o----- red
                  o----- brown
                  o----- orange