[Coco] Cutting WP notch on DSDD disks?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Sep 29 13:48:04 EDT 2004

After so many false starts I am finally getting started
withe the CoCo again and have a CoCo3, Drives, and Monitor
set up.

Last night, with the help of Bob D and Rodney (and Roger
giving me tips on formatting :) I was able to test my
drives as well as the drive I am sending to Mary.

One problem I ran into is that the blank disks that I
purchased in buld with Carl Boll (I think) do not have a
Write Protect Notch, so I was unable to test with those
disks.  Since there are 500 of these disk, and I'd like to
know if there is an easy way to puch the Write Protect
notch in them?

Bob suggested a hole punch, is there anything else out
there that can do the job.  I tried using sissors, but it
was an ugly site.

Thanks!

Jim
PS: Thanks Bob, Rodney, and Roger.