[Coco] Re: David Keil's CC3 Emulator

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Sep 6 08:46:12 EDT 2004

Hello John

Yikes! I just finished reading your rather lengthy diatride concerning the
comments from some dissatisfied CoCo Emu users you tried to help by sending
them CDs of David K's emu. I want you to know that I received mine and
appreciate all that you did. Your request for cost of materials donations
was made amply clear to this dull brain. I AM retired and I don't have time
to burn either. After one reaches 55, or there abouts, one starts measuring
purchasing decisions and other decisions by their coming departure from
this world. In other words.. life is too short for this. So ligthen up
folks. My disk works and I m more than willing to help John out by buring
and sending a few CD to those how got a bad ones. Just remember one thing,
if you are using a old CD reader, as haas already been mention, you
probably will have problems reading a CD-R. I am now donning my flame
retardant undies 8-].

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo