[Coco] Re: CoCo to SVGA converter?

Theodore Evans (Alex) alxevans at concentric.net
Sun Oct 31 13:24:08 EST 2004

On Oct 31, 2004, at 9:16 AM, Robert Emery wrote:

> Not close... identical. It's called component because the
> 3 components (R, G and B) are sent out separately.
> Generally sync is combined with Green.

Actually most video component outs don't separate into RGB but rather
into Y/Pb/Pr the Y being the same Y as the YC in s-video  with Pb being
B-Y and Pr being R-Y.

> Yes. I would also search Google and find out the best
> way to combine sync and green and make a CoCo3 cable. :-)

There are some fairly simple circuits for converting back and forth
between RGB an component video.

--
Theodore (Alex) Evans | 2B v ~2B = ?