[Coco] help with Keil emulator

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Sat Oct 16 20:18:17 EDT 2004

Maybe an old fashion batch file? That is if you can find someone that remembers batch file syntax! Looks like you're trying to get the computer to boot up like a CoCo from the start. I like that idea! I have a P166 laptop that I have considered doing something similar with. The lack of a 5.25" drive might be a probelm, but I suppose I could put one in a USB case and it would work (the external case made for CD-ROMs and hard drives).

Message: 9