[Coco] CoCo-nut map updated (finally!)

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 22:33:07 EDT 2004

http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob/coco_page/coconut_map.html
or http://tinyurl.com/67mlq (same link)

This update took me a while due to reinstalling Windoze and all software,
wheee!

Anyway, keep em coming! Thanks to all who have pitched in so far, it's really
starting to fill in... hope CA doesn't have "the big one" or we'll lose a lot
of CoCo-nuts! ;-)

If anyone's curious, the shading is: yellow=0, then from lightest to darkest
represents 1, 2-3, 4-5, 6+ (California is the only state with 6)

Cheers all,
Bob Emery
theother_bob at yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob