[Coco] where to put manuals?

John A Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Sat Oct 16 00:36:10 EDT 2004

Bob, check the Dkeil cd.  The Orchestra 90 manual is already PDF'd

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:19:24 +1000 "Bob Devries" <bdevries at gil.com.au>
writes:
> Is there a place where I can upload manuals I have scanned?
>
> I just finished the Speech/Sound Manual, and I'm halfway through
> the
> scanning of the manual for the Orchestra-90CC.
>
> I have made them into PDF files.
> --
> Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
> Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.
> http://e4god.com/freeblogs/bdevries/

Tony Podraza, Activist; Glenside  Color Computer Club, Inc
Sponsor of the 14th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
"A Silver Silicon Selebration!"
May, 14th & 15th 2005--Same Familiar Place
Visit our website---http://members.aol.com/clubbbs/glenside