[Coco] where to put manuals?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Oct 15 02:05:57 EDT 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:38:09 -0700 (PDT)
  Robert Emery <theother_bob at yahoo.com> wrote:
>Jim,
>I hope you don't think I was being negative or slamming
>Kevin for his idea...
>if anything, I appreciate the thought and effort he made!
>
>If I'm slamming anyone it's the manufacturer who
>abandoned the best product
>they *ever* produced (and it's consumers) right when it
>had the most potential!
>
>Peace,
>Bob

No Bob it wasn't you and in retrospect, the other messages
were mostly harmless, it's just that to me they seemed a
little terse at first glance.  Say what you will about
emoticons, but they do take the edge off emails :D

Part of it may have been my disappointment over an
incident on anohter totally unrelated list that was shut
down by the moderator over some other people flaming each
other, which prevented the rest of us from communicating.
 That sort of put me in a Rodney King "Why can't we just
get along" mood.

I will say that because of of the truth that you pointed
out above regarding Tandy's treatment of the CoCo and CoCo
users, we are a smaller group that lets say the Commodore
64 or Atari users, and we need to stick together.

That's just my $0.02

-Jim