[Coco] "The PayPal Effect"

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Mon Oct 11 21:36:00 EDT 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:27:43 -0500
Roger Taylor <rtaylor at bayou.com> wrote:

> Yes, I was also just told that a payment could not be sent to me.  Maybe
> they will get it going soon.

Paypal posted something on their site about upgrades and not everyone can access
the page. Understatement, IMHO.

> Oh, Yahoo Messenger has also been crashing out on me and people I know for
> several weeks now.

Because of Yahoo's IM server? That's weird. I'm not using Yahoo! Messenger, but
I've never had any problem with Yahoo's IM service. (I'm using GAIM, by the way.
<http://gaim.sourceforge.net>)

It's actually MSN that has the problem this time. They caught the virus, and now
we all pay because of their stupidity.

-M.