[Coco] Re: Re: philosphical ... discussions

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 16:37:09 EDT 2004

Basic can be good, yes. I've heard very good things about my basic programs
that run on the limited MC-10.

However what I meant was basic can't do a Sinistaar or Pac-Man Tribute :-)

Charlie

"James Dessart" <james at skwirl.ca> wrote in
message news:Pine.LNX.4.10.10410071604580.30116-100000 at coatl.skwirl.ca...