[Coco] Re: Nitros9 and the '86 GIME

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 23:47:30 EDT 2004

Nick, I seem to have a thing for finding something wrong with everything,
and then crying about it. :-)

Your right. OS-9 works fine with the 86 GIME. I have trouble formatting and
backing up floppy disks no matter what os I use. I'm going to blame that on
my 512K upgrade until Mark can get some SIMMS in stock, and I can replace my
memory........

This is good though. The Nitros9 guys will figure it out, and fix it. Then
Nitros9 will be that much better.

BTW - I was playing your Pacman tribute last night. What a great game. Well
done. Thanks!

Charlie

"Nickolas Marentes" <nick at launch.net.au> wrote in
message news:000501c4a7fe$45204110$b8e714cb at home...