[Coco] Advice on shipping a Floppy Drive.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Oct 11 01:42:35 EDT 2004

I'm finally ready to ship the drive I have been building
to Mary and while I have some of the protective cardboard
inserts for 5.25" drives, they are not cut for this
particular drive.

I have a couple of the cardboard inserts that I believe
that if cut off the portion that extends beyond the shape
of a disk, that it may work.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this matter?  If I cut
the cardboard to the same dimensions as a 5.25" floppy, it
should do the trick, correct?  Also, I believe the latch
must be loced too?

Thanks!

Jim Cox

PS: Any suggestion for stickers to cover the Write Protect
notch?